Pivit Non-Swivel Oxygen Tubing Connector | Fits 3/16'' and 1/4'' ID Tubing | Barbed Ends For Secure Leak-Free Connections | Connect Any Two Lengths Of Oxygen Tubing | Compatible With All Standard Tubing by pivit at Asthma Coalition. MPN: PCS65100H. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Pivit Oxygen Tubing Connectors Are Perfect For Connection Of 5mm And 7mm Tubing For Any Individual Using Supplementary Oxygen Therapy This tubing is made to connect differently sized tubes to unconnected oxygen sources in order to provide the patient with an easier task of regular oxygen therapy. The connector is made to connect and disconnect tubing without causing undue strain on the user changing the tubes. It slides on and off most oxygen tubing with relatively little effort but
Product Description & Reviews
Our Pivit Oxygen Tubing Connectors Are Perfect For Connection Of 5mm And 7mm Tubing For Any Individual Using Supplementary Oxygen Therapy This tubing is made to connect differently sized tubes to unconnected oxygen sources in order to provide the patient with an easier task of regular oxygen therapy. The connector is made to connect and disconnect tubing without causing undue strain on the user changing the tubes. It slides on and off most oxygen tubing with relatively little effort but maintains a strong and reliable connection while in use and is great for home or while on the go. Universal and Easily Used With Nasal Cannulas To Provide Cannula Users More Freedom In Their Daily Routine Extend your range of mobiltiy! A nasal cannula is tubing which is usually constructed from plastic that features two prongs which are for placement in the user's nostrils for oxygen therapy. When the nasal cannula is connected to standard oxygen tubing this allows for the user to easily turn and change positions while sleeping without the worry of incidentally cutting off their own oxygen supply. Compatible With All Brands Of Tubing from Oxygen to CPAP Machines Such As Mes Medline Resmed Drive Medical Salter Labs Westmed Why Choose Oxygen Therapy With A Nasal Cannula? Lower levels of gas intake allow for comfortable usage without need for humidification Perfect for those who do not need oxygen to self respirate but can benefit from extra oxygen Great for individuals with vasoconstriction issues Great for those who do not need a non-rebreather mask Allows for conversation, eating, and drinking during oxygen therapy
Features & Highlights
- USEFUL FOR THOSE WHO REQUIRE OXYGEN THERAPY - The oxygen tubing connector by Pivit can provide great usage for patients who require supplementary oxygen therapy on a daily basis.
- CONNECTS DIFFERENTLY SIZED TUBING TO OXYGEN SOURCE - Crafted to easily connect differently sized oxygen tubing to unconnected oxygen sources. The 5mm and 7mm prongs are built to suit the vast majority of oxygen supplement tubing, making this a perfect tubing connector for usage with almost any method of oxygen therapy.
- PERFECT FOR CONNECTION TO NASAL CANNULA - It may also be used to connect oxygen sources to a nasal cannula. The nasal cannula is a plastic tube with two prongs placed into the opening of a patient's nostrils to administer oxygen.
- NASAL CANNULAS FOR OXYGEN ALLOW FREEDOM FOR THE USER, EVEN IN THEIR SLEEP - When the oxygen tubing connects to a nasal cannula, it allows you to comfortably move around without restrictions until you find the perfect resting position during the night. This makes sure that the user receives all necessary oxygen to allow for a good night's rest while maintaining all of the benefits from oxygen therapy.
- EASY TO CONNECT AND DISCONNECT - Simple to use while switching out your tubing. Many connectors with steep tapered fittings get stuck in the tubing, causing a struggle to ensue for the simple act of replacing or moving tubes. Some people simply cannot get the tubing off and end up cutting the tubing off of the connector, but we're here to ensure that this does not happen to you.
Respiratory Aids & Accessories
1.35" L x 0.4" W x 0.3" H, 3/16 and 1/4 ID Tubing
Health and Beauty
0.4 x 0.3 x 1.35 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.