Pivit Humidifier Elbow Connector Adapter with Oxygen Tubing, 9'' | Crush Resistant No-Memory Design Helps To Prevent Kinking | Attaches To Most Humidifier Bottles & Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrators by pivit at Asthma Coalition. MPN: PCS1790H. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ✅ If You Need An Adapter For A Humidifier To Use In Conjuction With Your Oxygen Therapy, Look No Further! Our 7'' adapters include an end which will slip over the nipple port on the concentrator and hold tight due to the molded inner walls. The other end is male with a threaded grip that is used to fit the humidifier bottle. It's versatility allows it to be used with almost all humidifier bottles and oxygen concentrators, along with most continuous flow oxygen concentrators. ✅ Perfect
Product Description & Reviews
✅ If You Need An Adapter For A Humidifier To Use In Conjuction With Your Oxygen Therapy, Look No Further! Our 7" adapters include an end which will slip over the nipple port on the concentrator and hold tight due to the molded inner walls. The other end is male with a threaded grip that is used to fit the humidifier bottle. It's versatility allows it to be used with almost all humidifier bottles and oxygen concentrators, along with most continuous flow oxygen concentrators. ✅ Perfect For Nasal Dryness Associated With Regular Oxygen Therapy Made To Be Used By Our Patients With A Humidification Necessity Connector Allows Threaded-Attachment Oxygen Concentrators To Be Used With Unthreaded Concentrator Ports. Tubing Is Crush-Resistant And Made With A Triple Conduit Design That Greatly Reduces Instances Of Blockage. Also Is Made To Resist Memort Retention, Allowing The Tube To Maintain The Original Shape And Fight Kinking. ✅ Signs You Need Humidified Oxygen Treatment Slight discomfort of the sinuses Nosebleeds Chronic runny nose Hay fever symptoms Asthma and allergy flare-ups Sinus congestion Dry throat ✅ When Using A Humidifier, Do Not Forget These Important Things Read all user manual instructions Strictly use distilled water Check water level when on day-long outings Always fill humidifier bottle when near minimum Empty and clean humidifier daily
Features & Highlights
- ADAPTER FOR CONNECTING OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR TO HUMIDIFIER - One end of the adapter slips over the nipple port on the concentrator. The other end threads into the attachment site on the humidifier bottle.
- ESSENTIAL FOR HUMIDIFYING A PATIENT'S AIR ON OXYGEN - Perfect for those who need a humidifier bottle close while the concentrator is further away.
- CRUSH RESISTANT ADAPTER - The tubing featured with this adapter has a three channel design on the inside that assists in blockage prevention. We also gave this tubing a no-memory construction that helps it retain its original shape and prevent kinking.
- ALLOWS THREADED BOTTLES TO FIT NON-THREADED PORTS - This humidifier bottle adapter will allow you to attach a standard, threaded-attachment oxygen concentrator humidifier bottle to oxygen concentrators that have a non-threaded nipple port attachment.
- VERSATILE FIT FOR MOST HUMIDIFIER BOTTLES, OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS, AND CONTINUOUS FLOW OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS - This adapter will fit the vast majority of humidifier bottles and oxygen concentrators that have nipple ports as well as most continuous flow oxygen concentrators. The connector tube is approximately 7-inches long with a molded oxygen tubing connector on one end and a male thread grip on the other end.
Respiratory Aids & Accessories
Health and Beauty
1.15 x 0.7 x 12.35 inches
3.55 x 1.2 x 13.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.